Saturday, 14 January 2012

Wasn't bothered to blog yesterday. However, I went ice-skating.

On Friday the 13th.

That's right. Ice-skating. Don't believe in any superstitions but for the sake of it...

No deaths major falls yesterday. Well, none caused by me anyway. One person in particular ended up dragging whoever was helping them to the ground every time. Like. Seriously.

It kind of went in the steps like:
1. Skate off the edge of the ice rink, closer to the middle.
2. Stumble slightly.
3. Grab hold of the nearest two people (or in one case, a little girl's head. Her mum was like "O_O"") and drag them down trying to pull themselves up.
4. Everyone falls.

Yeah.. I almost had my shirt pulled down because of step 3.

So that's Black Friday. xD

Nothing happened today so...

Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Not "turn ons" but you know what I mean. :\
1. Attractive people. What would it be called? "Type"?
2. Going along with Day Three, I can't think of any more so...
3. -tba-

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
I'm not actually bothered to find them so let's just stick with faces.
1. (:
2. :\

I'm screwed for Day 10. Any suggestions?

21:46~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: