Wednesday, 4 January 2012

-takes deep breath-

I BLOODY HATE SUMMER.

Seriously. It's WAY. TOO. HOT.

Just sitting in a chair is hot. Sleeping, or rather attempting too, is also hot.

Hell, even sleeping on the cold FLOORBOARDS becomes hot a few seconds later.

GAH.

Summer sucks.

I can not believe I survived through over 40 degree temperatures a couple of years back. Honestly. That's very close to impossible for me at this rate.

Ice-cream does next to nothing.

Taking a cold shower would only last fifteen minutes max.

I'd switch on the air con if I wasn't home alone.

All of this contributes to "I bloody hate summer".

There should totally be two Winters in a year. And two Autumns. Oh wow. That'd be heaven for me. =_=

Cold all year round.

Epic.

I hate the heat that much.

Don't bother asking why I always wear a jacket, though. I just do.

Unless I can't find it.

But it's weird going outside, at whatever degree temperature, without a jacket.

It's my signature jacket, as Sharon had pointed out once.

-sigh- There's honestly nothing to blog about except how much I hate the heat.

Maybe I should start that ten day challenge thing.

But I'm not effin bothered. =_=

Oh look, it's another heavily "enter"-keyed post.

Chyeah. I wouldn't survive without that key. (:

13:18~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: