Friday, 6 January 2012

Forget Bad Apple!! I learnt a little more than half of that. That's determination.

I found something, which in my opinion, is 100x better than Bad Apple!!

Matryoshka.

Seriously. I didn't even know that song had a dance to it, let alone such an awesome one.

All I need is someone to dance it with me.

Anyone want to? :D

But seriously. That dance is epic.

... I was just about to switch screens from Blogger to Matryoshka and I ended up seeing that .gif Julie posted playing again and again and again on a different window. And it made me crack up. Thanks Julie. <3

23:05~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: