Friday, 6 January 2012

LISTEN UP,
THIS IS MY TRAGIC STORY,
JUST TO BREAK IT TO MY HEART,
CHECK IT.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

JULIE IS SO AWESOME.
MY GOD.
WHY IS JULIE SO AWESOME.
HARHARHARHAR.

I, AILEEN IS GAY.
I ADMIT IT.
D';

LIZ SAYS HI.
MICHIGAN AGREES AILEEN IS GAY.

I HAVE 0330 STUCK IN MY HEAD OMG.
OH HEY GUYS.
HAVE YOU SEEN TEEN TOP'S NEW MV?
THEM BODY ROLLS.
DAYUUUUM.
L.JOE IS SO FINEEEE.

09:23~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: