Sunday, 8 January 2012

Lazing around for a day is good fun.

Anyway..

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Um, I honestly have no idea...
1. Have or understand my sense of humor.
2. Be taller than me.
3. Be awesome.
4. Have a decent amount of intelligence and common sense to make up for my lack of. xD
5. Not smoke.
6. Be hygienic.
7. Understands limitations.
8. -to be announced-

I reached my brain capacity right there.

21:51~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: