Thursday, 12 January 2012

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Yeah, I'm just gonna cheat a bit.
Anyway, in order from first names. (Or rather first letters) xD
1. Anastasia
2. Anna
3. Ki-chan
4. Michigan
5. My family. (:

All of my friends are all very dear to me. <3 Thanks for being awesome, guys~

What happened today...
- There was this dude on the train blasting "Baby" by Justin Beiber
- I had fun chucking coins in the coin machine in the Martin Place Commonwealth Bank branch
- I met an ex-student of Ms. Knott's old school o.O She was my banker for today
- My sis and Dad came back from China. I got a new bag and a hair chopstick thing. Thanks Stella. :D

And yeah.

00:08~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: