Thursday, 12 January 2012

Watched Hugo today. (: Remember that massively fat book we had to lug around during Yr 7? Of course you do.

It wasn't outstanding... But it was alright, in my opinion. I had forgotten all about the rocket that landed on the moon's eye and all that research we had to do... And that film of the train pulling into the station and everyone screaming because of it.

Ah, memories.

Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Bogans.
2. Little kids.
3. Whiny, annoying and highly irritating voices.
4. People who:
- Chew with their mouths open
- Eat using all their fingers
- Practically any form of bad eating habits, personal hygiene, etc.

... That was extremely easy.

22:13~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: