Friday, 6 January 2012

Wasn't that a lovely previous post? Courtesy of Julie, if you haven't figured it out. >_>

Today was good fun. Pizza was good. My bed was good. My computer was good, except it didn't like Jul- sorry, Sebastian, creepy pedo pigs were also good. Oh, and so was my epic backyard, that random tennis ball and fridge water. :D

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1, 2, 3 (Namely the people who visited me today - Julie, Liz and Michigan): ELLO AGAIN :D You guys are awesome. Oh, I ended up finding my money. It was flat against the edge of my drawer in my desk so it seemed like it was just part of the drawer, if that made any sense. (:
4: WASSSSAAAAAAAA(biiiiiiii). I shall take the hi-score of Temple Run on your phone someday.
5: Why the hell do you insist on making so much noise every night? It's annoying. And people talking to their televisions/computers at 12am loudly is, in my opinion, not normal.
6: You screwed up Fridays. =_=
7. Your voice annoys me.
8: Your face annoys me.
9: You annoy me.
10: Why did you have no reaction when "Sebastian" answered the door? It was no fun that way.

That was easier than I thought. Think of some random person and write some random message. Ok. :D

Heh, I kinda cheated. Ah well.

21:52~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: