Monday, 9 January 2012

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. Matryoshka/Bad Apple!!
2. Making four numbers into 10.
3. What's for lunch?
4. The heat.
5. My computer's fail Bluetooth.
6. Why is my net so slow?
7. Why the hell am I doing this?

Let's see... Whilst working, someone chucked one of those disposable gloves in the bin. Ok, nothing wrong with that.

However, it kind of missed the bin and landed on the floor and stayed like that for around half an hour. When I noticed the glove on the ground, I saw this.


Apparently it was my mum who chucked it in the bin and the two of us, well, I was anyway, were laughing our heads off.

Yeah...

21:21~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: