Friday, 6 January 2012

I think I've used that post name before. Yeah, whatever. Can't keep making new ones everyday.

Nothing to do. Ran out of stuff to watch. No inspiration to draw. Definitely not bothered to read. music only entertains for so long. Tennis was interesting enough. Sleep is for later. Too late to eat/drink. Spinning around on my epic chair gets slightly... dizzy....

So, out of extreme boredom, I have decided to follow a trend. Here's something we all know and love.

                      Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
                      Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
                      Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
                      Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
                      Day Five: Six things you wish you'd never done.
                      Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
                      Day Seven: Four turn offs.
                      Day Eight: Three turn ons.
                      Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
                      Day Ten: One confession.

Tell me to name ten people on the spot and I won't be able to do it.

Ah well. It's a challenge for a reason, hm?

17:50~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: