Tuesday, 3 January 2012

It's weird to think that it's 2012 at the moment. All those dates where you put the day, month and year e.g 2/1/12 now has to be... well... 12...

Heh, new years resolutions, eh? I guess I only have one.
- Study/work harder. Seriously. I have put next to no effort in any of my studies. It's about time I got on track...

Hopefully, I don't decide that I'm not bothered through the year.

-cough-

Weeeelllll. Let's see...

The weather is getting hotter.

Shit.

It's gonna be over 30 degrees on Wednesday. NO! WHY?!

It should stay cold for the whole year. =_=

... There's nothing to talk to myself about right now.

So..

Yeah..

I'll just end this...

Right now...

17:28~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: