Saturday, 31 December 2011

My clothes smell like smoke. My hair, which I washed this morning, smells like smoke. I smell like smoke. And cooked meat, I guess.

It isn't entirely unpleasant but seriously.

Yakiniku is quite nice. Extremely... fattening (as my mum mentioned whilst eating), but still quite nice. As the name states, there's meat involved. A lot of meat involved.

But you end up smelling like smoke.

Their green tea ice cream sucks.

Sprite is nice. Probably my favourite carbonated drink.

On an entirely different note, rubbish has its uses sometimes.

Basically, I was sitting on a train yesterday, next to a paper Maccas bag (which was not mine). Good thing is, by the time the train stopped at Central, all the seats in the compartment had been filled up.

Except for that space beside me with the rubbish.

What amazing warding off powers rubbish has.

I wonder what would happen if someone came in wearing purely rubbish. People would probably be too freaked out by that person to sit nearby...

Heh, that's great.

Ok, now the smell of smoke is annoying me slightly. =_=

Oh wow, I just thought the "Monetise" tab on Blogger said "Monopolise"...

16:14~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: