Monday, 19 December 2011

Yum cha. I have never realised how much tea I drank until Yum cha today. My cup was always empty when someone decided to pick up the teapot and refill tea. >_> The teapot was also on the other side of the table and it would've been extremely rude to just reach out and take it. -sigh-

Oh, and watered down diet coke tastes like crap.

Don't ask why I tried it.

Now... What else happened today.

I...
- Washed my hair within eight minutes today. That might be a record for me. o.O
- Spent around 5-10 minutes mounting a wall scroll on my door. It's now wonky.
- Won two games of monopoly online, one against computers and another against people. :D
- Finished a creeper drawing of Kiyoshi and a needle... Yeah, don't ask who Kiyoshi is...
- Spun on my Izaya chair, as usual. >_>
- Slept, ate, drank, blinked, breathed, walked, sat, talked, typed, read, watched, rewatched, cleaned, took photos, clicked, played on my dad's phone, listened to music, examined, shopped, moved, stared, stuck, cut, ruled and I'm out of ideas.

But yeah, you get the point.

18:56~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: