Thursday, 15 December 2011

Bloody useless, really. Seriously, hardly anyone's going to school and the teachers still want to have a strike? I doubt this would get them a pay rise...

Anyway, while all you people sleep in/don't go to school at all, I'll be waking up an hour earlier to go work in my mum's cafe. Something about one of the employees...

Yay, less sleep.

Water's good for you. (:

15:44~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: