Tuesday, 20 December 2011

It's 2AM and I'm currently bored out of my wits. What's worse, I'm not sleepy at all.

Nothing of interest happened yesterday. City, awkward moments revolving a text message, grinning and a random person, appointment, work...

The weather was like wtf.

Ugh, nothing to talk about.

But yay, a post at 2:06 AM.

21:06~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: