Monday, 5 December 2011

I just heard something I found quite disturbing on one of the PoT eps.

Yes, I'm rewatching PoT.

Anyway, if anyone's bother to check: Ep 96 5:40. Listen closely to what he says and see if you can hear it.

I really didn't know they used to the term for something other than...

Yeah...

Oh, and what Oishi says afterwards makes it all the more worse.

Nice weather today. Rainy, windy, cold, perfect. (:

Like most Sundays, nothing particularly interesting happened.

Except, there's this picture I drew which I ended up quite liking. :D

Yay, pictures.

18:50~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: