Wednesday, 21 December 2011

My internet is unbelievably slow. Took an hour and a half to stream four minutes of a youtube vid.

Aaaaanyway. YAY, CAKE. :D

I suddenly wanted to eat cake today and ended up going to Hurstville with Michigan and Krystal for the grand opening of 85C.

Matcha blended ice. Is epic.

Going again tomorrow... To buy a bigger cake... Hoorah, unnecessary exercise. :D

I seriously want to invite someone over to my house. Anyone want to visit? (:

18:38~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: