Wednesday, 14 December 2011

There was a mosquito. In French.

And I got bitten four times.

FOUR!

HONESTLY, WHAT THE HELL?!

Anastasia got bitten once on her knuckle. And it was a tiny one, too. I got bitten on my hand, slightly bigger than her one, and then massive ones on my left knee, behind my knee and my calf.

There were so many other people to bite. WHY ME?!

Ahem.

To an entirely different topic, I have realised my sodium intake is just a tad bit too much.

Actually, I realised this long ago but yeah, whatever.

Salty foods are nice. Spicy and salty is the best combination, in my opinion. Chilli and salt is horrible.

There is a difference between spicy and chilli.

Heh, I just got told off for my door.

My window is eternally open, which, in turn, causes my door to slam into the frame.

And my dad got annoyed.

Finally.

Anyway...

PONPONPON, originally sung by who, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu or something, sounds so much better Kagamine Len version. xD

Vocaloid is epic.

Chess on the computer is epic too. It makes life so much easier. Oh, and the pawns actually turn into queens when it reaches the other end...

I was sifting through old files and found this...


Nine Queens.

Epic, y'see?

Oh, and the four-move checkmate also works too...


But that's when the Computer's at it's dumbest... I don't think it would work usually...

Oh what has this become? There are images of chess pieces.

Pfft. I don't care. (:

Argh, I'm going to be humming PONPONPON for the whole day tomorrow. The song's on repeat now. >_>

Perfect opportunity to post. 37 minutes. xD

17:37~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: