Tuesday, 13 December 2011

What a lovely day. (:

I love my KK. :D She gave me this massive Tsuna wall scroll which I shall place somewhere... one day...

Anastasia's cookies were nice.

English was interesting.

Mangos are nice.

Cherries are too.

Chocolate is as well.

Drawing is fun.

Watching stuff is fun.

The "enter", also known as the "return" key is very useful.

Paragraphs shouldn't consist of only one sentence.

But I do it anyway

All the time.

Like now.

Sleeping is good for you.

Sleeping too much isn't.

Bad luck, I sleep too much.

What's with this anyway?

I'm having too much fun going on and on about random stuff.

Who cares?

I sure don't.

I hate the heat.

Julie is weird.

It was not cold during History.

Maybe I'm weird in thinking it was boiling.

But it was definitely not cold.

I'm not bothered to go on anymore because I just typed this massive, heavily "enter/return" key-ed story about a dream I had a couple of hours ago.

My "enter/return" key high has gone down. (:

Right, stopping.

Fun while it lasted.

Yeah, this is random.

'Grats on actually bothering to read all this.

15:52~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: