Sunday, 18 December 2011

Firstly, to all of you who played against me during badminton yesterday. My arm hurts from smashing too much. >_>

Anyway, it doesn't feel like the start of holidays. Dr. Du went overtime by 20 minutes or something today, too.

Yeah, it doesn't feel like the holidays at all.

Apparently there's a HPS Class of '07 reunion on Monday. Class reunions, yeah sure, but the whole grade...

It's asking to fail.

Oh, and yesterday I discovered I could get a dragon badge through Green Day alone. One badge. Wouldn't that be spectacular? xD

Well, begin the days of staying cooped up at home.

Not that I'm complaining. Home beats no school anyday.

But I won't be saying that when I'm at home all day.

Whatever.

Is it just me or is Sporcle screwed up today?

[[Unhappy Refrain]]~

17:30~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: