Saturday, 24 December 2011

Ever since I learnt how to draw guys, every. Single. Female. I draw. Looks more like a guy somehow.

Take the drawing in front of me, for instance. It was originally a female. Actually, it was a character design I created a few years back and I decided to redraw it in my current style.

So... Female clothing, arm, hand, face, eyes, HAIR.

Now it looks like a dude with epic hair. Seriously.

WHY?!

Aaaanyway. Yeah. Kinda pointless. Nothing interesting to blog about. Ah well.

18:05~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: