Sunday, 11 December 2011

KK present buying is a pain. Pretty happy with what I bought though. :D

Free shuttles are awesome.

Udon is awesome as well.

So is water.

And Starbucks.

And I'm a very poor person. >_>

Nooow....

A couple of minutes ago, my sis made me try some Listerine mouthwash.

You know those Listerine advertisements where they pour it in their mouth and then it goes "BOOM"?

Well, I have one word/four letters/one syllable for it.

Fuck.

Seriously, it burns.

And now my mouth feels extremely clean.

Mouthwash is very different from those melting lolly thingies, if anyone got that...

Also, DD sucks.

d=w= for random posts.

Yeah, that is all. (:

18:55~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: