Sunday, 4 December 2011

There are these chocolate sticks I got from Aldi for $3 ($2.99, I think). They are so effin addctive. =_=

Anyway, met Anne today. ANNNNEEEE D: Why do you travel everywhere?!

Other than that, nothing of interest happened today/yesterday.

Unless you count finding a cut dangerously close to your eye as interesting... more like alarming, really.

I shall go eat more chocolate.

MOOOOAR D:<

Yeah, how boring. (:

18:30~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: