Wednesday, 21 December 2011

The Black Forest is in Germany. I learnt that from Beauty and the Geek.

Black Forest cake is extremely sweet. It's... ok, I guess, but sweet nonetheless.

Today was interesting. Got more cake and also saw Liz busking. :D Your flute sounds so nice~

Bananas are nice.

So is soup. o.O

22:22~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: