Friday, 30 December 2011

It's almost been a week since I blogged. Yay. I'm not bothered, really. =_=

I can't even remember what happened a week ago. Pfft, ah well.

Yesterday was fun. Ten people trooping into the cinemas to watch Puss in Boots. We ended up taking up a whole row of the room. :D Sadly, no udon, but Pepper Lunch is just as good. What else was there... Market City, Chinatown, that horribly strong smell of perfume next to the K-Pop store, Krystal, Michigan and Ealyne INSIDE the K-Pop store, oh, there was Caps... And the faulty machine...

Can't remember anything else.

Forcing yourself to sleep early does not work. At all. I went to bed at 11:30 last night, full intent on falling asleep. But no, the last time I checked my phone was 12:45.

And I had to work today...

Aaanyway, apparently people are coming over to my home on the 6th. Come visit meee. :D

Late Merry Christmas, Boxing Day and early New Year~

16:14~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: