Friday, 9 December 2011

Before I forget. Sorry Michigan but...

On Saturday, we met Anne and all, yeah? There's this weird sort of thing the two of us, Michigan and I, do concerning simple addition, subtraction and multiplication. Anything above two digits is too much for our brains to comprehend. Well, mine anyway. BUT. The aim of the game is to get the answer incorrect.
2+2 = 5
Or something like that.
Basically, it's just luck, but ok.

WELL. This weirdo we all know and love -cough-Michigan-cough- said something very interesting this one time...

Apparently, 8 + 2 = Sex.

That's right.

Just had to put it there for memories sake. (:

Aaaanyway, school is boring.

That's about it, really.

Do work during Maths, watch stuff during French, Jap, History and PD, sleep in Geo, light our hands on fire during Science and I can't think of any more subjects, if there are any more.

Careers is not a subject.

Yeah, boring posts, whatever.

Randomness is key.

Oh, and updating/reinstalling computer programs is a massive pain.

18:27~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: