Friday, 2 December 2011

Today was more exciting than the others. Why? Surgery.

There was this poor black dog with a lump on its stomach about the size of a... er... Hard to describe, but it was pretty big. Apparently, it may have been cancerous so I just stood there watching the operation as the vet made an incision into the stomach area and then cut a massive chunk of the skin out to get the lump + a couple of smaller ones. There was a tiny spurt of blood >_> The rest just... bled... but yeah. Poor thing. The stitching up took way longer than the removal of the lump, though.

Speaking of lumps, heh. Breast cancer..

Hotel for cats was fun once more. I didn't actually realise until today that one of the cats looked like... Well... To all you PoT fans...


It was so hard to take a picture. =_=

But yes, see the similarities? :D

Last day of w/e tomorrow. Noo. It was a fun week. But then there's DD.

Damn that.

18:50~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: