Monday, 21 November 2011

Hats off to whoever started/invented Yum Cha.

Spent most of today in Sunny's Seafood Restaurant eating and singing karaoke. I did not know that that place had karaoke... Really. The English songs were kinda screwed up and because I was the only one in the group who actually listened to asian music, we sifted through one collection of Jap songs. Honestly. They had Velonica. Velonica. Of all things. Go Bleach. xD

And so, I had a lot of fun today. We made two people eat chicken feet. Watching them was highly amusing.

Ugh. I'm getting my braces back on tomorrow. Seriously. The saying "there's a first for everything" can definitely be applied for this situation. The first time to get my braces back on. Goodbye normal teeth. D:

It's quite sad, really.

Heh, my posts are always so boring and full of random recounts/whatever pops into my head. Ah well. At least that's one way to talk to yourself without seeming like you're going insane.

Actually, this dimly reminds of that character from Code Geass who records all the moments and memories onto her phone or something.

I want to rewatch Code Geass now. CLAMP artworks are always so distinct, kind of like the main singer dude from UVERworld (Takuya∞?) or Kugimiya Rie. Or Romi Park, now that I think about it.

... I know too much unnecessary stuff.

Yeah. I'll stop now.

15:15~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: