Sunday, 27 November 2011

Forgot to blog yesterday. Almost forgot to blog today, too. >_>

Well, yesterday was nice. Fuzzies are nice. They make you feel all warm and fuzzy. And hell yeah. Someone likes my jacket. ;D

Today was boring. The day started out wet and humid and it ended up hot and humid. Not nice. Whitney and I spammed a piece of paper during DD, which shows how much attention we pay during class.

Spent the rest of the day gaming. Hoorah. I have no life.

Nothing interesting to blog about so I congratulate you on getting this far in reading my post.

Then again, I don't ever blog about anything interesting. So. Yeah. Congratulations on reading any of my previous posts too. :D

18:51~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: