Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Why does maths always happen to provide very interesting quotes?
Bonnie to me: "Something warm-hearted. Remove that cold heart of yours!"
Gee, thanks. xD

Nice weather today~ Wind and light rain is such a good combination, especially along with an under 20 degree temperature. If the sun... wasn't so bright, the day's weather would've been perfect. :D

Nothing else to write about...

Oh, and hi Fob-lah~ ;D

Tablet + Touhou~ (:

And I didn't quite realise it was the 1st of November until like... 8:30pm...

15:18~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: