Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Got off to a bad start. I was late by ten minutes.

I hate buses. I was on one and then it just drove right past my stop. I panicked and yeah. Ended up having to walk up an unnecessary hill, walk down the wrong way to realise the correct path was back up the hill from where I came from.

Spent the rest of the day brushing cats and cleaning. There was this white cat in one of the cages which was so pretty. :D And there was a black cat with yellow eyes in the hotel that just... stared... at you whenever you looked at it.

And it hissed.

The rest of the cats in the hotel were all nice and well behaved. They purred. (:

The resident cat, Arthur Adam, is hyper. Seriously. He runs EVERYWHERE. Through the hotel, playing with another cat, around the clinic, onto the table when I was eating food...

Pretty little thing, though. Small and hyper.

I sneezed through the whole day and back at home as well. It's either because of allergies or temperature change. I'm hoping it's the latter but I'm fairly sure it isn't.

Wellll, the staff is nice. :D

And I swear I got a shade darker from walking in the sun. >:\

16:26~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: