Thursday, 24 November 2011

Today was fun to a degree. The dude got a bit boring when he kept repeating things. But then again, he was trying to take up all the time so... 6 hours is quite a lot...

I wasn't bothered to do anything when I got home. I simply sat in front of my computer and slouched in my chair just staring at the blank screen for a bit before opening it and staring at my desktop wallpaper for another few minutes. Took out tutoring homework and stared at it before forcing my hand to do one question. An hour passed from the time I got home and I decided to take a nap. Ended up sleeping for two hours before waking up thinking, "shit, I'm late for school."

Speaking of school, peer support training tomorrow, hm? Hoorah. Another two days of mundane and boring exercises. I remember my peer support leaders just ended up mucking around anyway.

You know those people who wear contacts which enlarge their pupils? Seriously. It's freaky. Seeing a person with black dots which overtake the whites of the eyes is just plain freaky.

Gah, I'm not even bothered to rant in detail.

I want to go back to sleep. =_=

17:35~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: