Saturday, 19 November 2011

Firstly, let me introduce Flabby-chan and Flabby-kun. The two of them together make Flabby Abby (Abbey?). Courtesy of Kim and Michigan naming my... stomach...

Well, today was fun. In Hurstville. With Kim and Michigan. And something about eyesight. And holes. And yeah...

Formal on the whole was fun. Food was disappointing. Dancing... is not fun. Getting dragged around is far from fun. Taking pictures was hilarious.

And that would be everything in a nutshell.

Anyway, running laps around a park at 9pm is actually quite refreshing. (:

18:23~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: