Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Fark. It's hot. Seriously. I'm like. Boiling. Then again, there are countless times where I have been described as a heater so... Heaters on a hot Spring day... Yeah... /shot.

Sooo... I've had a sudden urge to play Runescape. My poor character has been abandoned since my net went crap. And it was on a decent level too. D: That's right. I played Runescape. Killing stuff is just fun.

But my net's not worthy of loading it so I'm happy with Touhou. Shooting games. Yay~

Baking cupcakes tomorrow :D Pretty pretty cupcakes~ I'm betting we're going to eat... some of them... -cough-

Fans are epic.


18:10~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: