Saturday, 12 November 2011

I distinctly remember a massive group of St Georgians waiting in line for the Tango Train at around 11:11 on the eleventh of the eleventh, two thousand and eleven.

Ahahaha. It's 11:11 right now.

Anyway...

Luna Park was great fun. The thrills and the adrenaline and the... incessant yawning... made the day all the more better. Those sheets were a pain, though. I wonder how many diagrams Julie completed by the end of the day...

Nothing else to blog about...

Oh, I achieved my goal of not spitting anything out today. ;D

18:22~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: