Monday, 28 November 2011

Went to that new Taiwanese dessert place in Hurstville. I literally got brain freeze with every bite. I could feel it every single time...

Well, today was fairly uneventful. Didn't do anything productive. Spent part of the day figuring out how to travel to and from my work experience place. Takes almost 50 minutes to and over an hour from. D: Buses are so annoying.

I spent the rest of the day either in Westfield or in my room watching/playing random stuff.

Hoorah...

18:44~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: