WEEEELLLL. My luck with buses was a lot better than yesterday. I didn't get lost this time. Chyeah. :D
Went to Priceline in the morning to buy Claratyne. That thing actually works. Really. For such a tiny pill and such an expensive cost, it's quite good. No sneezing today. (:
Cleaned the cat hotel today. All the cats stare and meow when you pass. I swear, if I was allowed, I'd stay in their rooms for the whole day and pet them.
They want to be petted. Seriously. They do. I said that they meowed. That is an understatement. THEY MEOW LIKE HELL. And continuously. Until you go into the room. And pet them. And they purr. And not let you go when you want to get out.
Now... My incident for today.
Each of the rooms have a netted door with the holes between the roping around 1.3cm by 1.3cm. The locks are like the ones where you lift the thing upwards and the door swings open. Ok. Each room has a tiny, thin metal pole which is able to poke through the whole of the thing you life upwards in the case you get locked inside.
Now that's set.
I was cleaning one of the rooms. Good. The cat was there meowing. Ok. I then left the room to get the broom, bringing the thin metal pole with me. I accidentally left the metal pole on one of the beds
outside of the room and went back inside with the broom. And locked the door because the cat was trying to get out.
Cue, ".... OMFG, SHIT."
My finger couldn't reach far enough to lift the thing on the lock upwards and i didn't have the metal pole either.
So I used the broom. I jammed the damn thing through the wiring, almost ripping it in the process, and spent at least 10 minutes trying to lift the thing up with a blunt broom.
Not fun.
And the cat in the room was meowing, wanting pats. =_=
The rest of the day, I was stuffing letters into envelopes. Took soooo long.
So basically, I'm not really learning anything except how to refill food, water and change kitty litter.
Oh, and Adam's still hyper. He decided to hop onto the shelf near the ceiling today. And run around the table when I was stuffing letters into envelopes. Ah well. He's one awesome cat.
Adam the hyper cat