Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Spent five hours today mass-producing cupcakes for Green Day. Seriously. Five whole hours. Over 65 cupcakes were made... Ended up chucking the cupcakes in pizza boxes for Michigan to bring to school. Krystal, Anna and I are just too lazy. :D

You guys better buy those cupcakes we poured our heart, blood (red food colouring), sweat (Michigan and I had to run down [or rather up] to the convenience store to buy more caster sugar) and tears (... Nothing to put there...) into baking those things. D:

But it was good fun. Almost used a kilo of butter, immeasurable amounts of sugar and flour, almost a full bottle of milk and whatnot. Yes. So if you happened to eat 60 cupcakes, you'd be consuming that much... Ugh.

Oh. Green food colouring mixed with raspberry jam does indeed make it green but the thing on a whole looks black and horrid.

What good good fun. Now... tomorrow I'm going to be drowning myself in white body paint. =_=

Say cheese if I come and say hi. (:

18:38~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: