Monday, 7 November 2011

Instead of spending my day doing School Cert trial papers as planned (not really), I was building my new chair. :D Building things is so fun. All the screws and bolts and washers and that goddamned Allen key which kills my fingers every time I use it... Fun~

Now I'm happily sitting in my chair which took me ages to make. It's a er... business chair... but I call them Izaya chairs. It's sooo fun to spin around in... Smoothest I've sat on in my life. Seriously. Anyone, come over one day and I'll guarantee that.

I also ate some green tea yoghurt today. It tasted... like plain yoghurt... Not very green tea-like... :\

Yes... Productive day. I did do one some English and Science past papers. Too lax about this. Whatever. I swear I'm gonna go high by Tuesday afternoon because all the tests which actually count (pfft computing. What computing?) end. And then there's Thursday. Then Luna Park. :D

Good luck for tomorrow, everyone. (:

18:24~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: