Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Bludge. That's all I have to say to sum up today.

Maths: Yeah. I never really do much in maths so...
Science: Spent the lesson sleeping/watching/annoying Michigan
French: Teacher forgot about us so we ended up playing cards
Jap: Cards again
Geo: Pfft. Must I say more? Though I have to mention. Today was probably the most I've contributed to the class compared to the rest of the year combined.
PD: Badminton. :D

The rest of today was boring. Nothing to do these days. =_=

Tomorrow should be... Fun...

18:00~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: