Tuesday, 8 November 2011

School Cert. =_=

Yeah, English was ok. Creative writing is just plain fun. Hell, it's a hobby of mine. Even so, my story became... kind of depressing... Whatever. :D

Science. Was horrible. Mr. M didn't even mention about the medical benefits/problems with using nuclear energy. And what the hell is biotechnology? How the hell did I know when Dolly the Sheep was successfully cloned? I wonder what else I've got stored in this weird brain of mine...

Now, to mentally curse all those people who decided to recount the past and teach them in schools as well as to plot to kill all those people who wanted to... What... -cough-

Geography
Noun
The study of the physcial features of the earth and its atmosphere, and of human activity as it affects and is affected by these, including the distribution of populations and resources, land use and industries.

Yeah. That.

Rain's nice~

Good luck for the last day (I still refuse to call the computing test an actual test) for tests this year. (:

Ohhh, and before I forget.

Happy 7/11 day. ;D

15:26~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: