Sunday, 13 November 2011

Went to Spotlight with Ealyne today. :D Good fun. We spent over $80 on body paint but the nice woman at the counter gave us a $10 discount. :D

Didn't do much today, really. Napped for like 2.5 hours and then ate dinner at 9:30. xD

I also managed to resync all my songs from my iPod to iTunes. Unbelievable. I love Google so much now.

Well, time to sleep. Don't want to go to school tomorrow later today...

19:05~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: