Friday, 11 November 2011

Noo. I broke my daily blogging streak. D:

Damn net. Anyway.

Today was great... fun. Computing test was a pain, HSC All My Own Work... Was even more of a pain. DD homework help was actually quite amusing. Other than the fact that I had to go home to get my homework just to go to Hurstville again, the trips too and from the station were very entertaining.

I also er... ended up spitting out my green tea on Rachel.. and the desk... and Michigan... and the blinds beside us... I've been spitting out a lot of liquids lately. Y'know the hallway outside Ms. Jospe's office, the sports storeroom and one of the food labs? Yeah... I was drinking water after sport and then something happened that made me choke and spit all my water along the corridor. Yes, that's right. I have tainted that part of the school with my saliva. Achievement. :D

-cough- Luna Park tomorrow. :D It'd better not be hot or I'll like.. rage in the middle of a ride or something...

To catch up with yesterday's post. Jap students came to our school (like many people have blogged about already). My buddy... didn't know how to speak English. Seriously.
Me: "Can you speak English?"
Buddy: -insert polite smiling and nodding-
Yeah. She didn't know.

It was... extremely awkward at first but then it got... better. Ah, good times. Didn't want her to leave in the end. D:

Weeelll. I just realised that I have to wake up at the same time as I usually do on a school day for tomorrow... Screw that. ._.

18:41~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: