Sunday, 6 November 2011

My new goal in life is to learn the Bad Apple dance. It's so funny watching the people and the animation doing the dance at the same time in sync... But yes, I SHALL LEARN IT. >:D

Black Bird restaurant cafe in Darling Harbour has probably the worst customer service I have ever seen. Seriously, it's like... worse than asian restaurants... Food was overpriced but decent. :\ I don't recommend it though.

School Cert in two days, eh? Pfft. Not really caring. Here I am, updating downloads and watching stuff. Good way to spend time. :D

Mosquitos suck. Really.

17:09~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: