Friday, 25 November 2011

Peer Support Training was better than I expected. Mrs. J's funny. :D Other than that brainwashing video we watched during the beginning of the day, it was highly entertaining.

It is quite alarming to go to your own home and hear someone saying, "What the hell? Who's at the door?" It turned out my sis had her formal today and she had a group of friends over to prepare.

Heh. Coming home was funny anyway. I demasculated a dude. d=w=

You know OMGPOP? Formerly known as I'm in Like With You? Yeah. You know those emails you get about promotions and all that? It's so nice just to click on the free coins, ignore the game and just gather up whatever you can from monthly emails. I wonder how much money I've got now...

Wellllll. Another day of peer support training left.

Damn, it'll be fun to be a peer support leader.

18:23~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: