Saturday, 5 November 2011

I have never realised how asian I was until I saw myself in the reflection of one of the glass doors of a unit complex near the station.
1. Asian face
2. Asian hair
3. Listening to asian music
4. Eating asian snacks
5. Coming from an asian-filled school

Asian.

Owari. (:

13:42~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: