Wednesday, 9 November 2011

IT'S OVER. :D

Yeah, there's still Computing. Pfft.

Jap people visiting the school tomorrow. Miss out on another day. ;D I don't fancy doing sport in weather like this, though... Ugh. Tops of 30 degrees tomorrow.

Well. I shall go charge my laptop and chuck my number somewhere.

No more:
- Geography (OMFG, HELL YEAH)
- History (It was... ok.. still... NO MORE~)
- PDHPE (Almost the most bludgiest class in the world. Second only to Careers)
- French (It was fun while it lasted)
- Physics (Ahahahaha)

Yr 10 is so satisfying.

11:19~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: