Sunday, 30 October 2011

First and foremost, CHOCOLATE SAUCE + RED FOOD COLOURING. Surprisingly, it wasn't that hard to get it out of my hair...

But yes, today was the Sydney Zombie Walk. We walked from Hyde Park to Central station. There were sooo many people. A lot of asians, too. :D People were like, filming and screaming all the way.

After the Walk, five of us trooped into Starbucks, make-up and all. Iced Green Tea Latte. d=w=. Then we were tempted to go into Caps as zombies but that idea kinda died down. Then we spent quite some time getting the make-up off our faces. Well, two of us anyway. I took a minute, two others didn't do anything and the last two spent almost 10 minutes. Then, Galaxy World :D Played DDR and failed playing that song by RavenG (which is also on Step...) There were these two pro people who moved like... in perfect sync and got massively long combos. Then yeah, that's about it.

Didn't take many pictures because it's kinda hard to do so when your hands are all sticky with red coloured chocolate sauce... But I got a few that I'm not bothered to post now. There was a zombie L. :D

Yeah. Good fun. :D One of my jackets is now... splattered beyond repair. D:

Oh, and we made a fail transmutation circle out of the remnants of my fake blood. (:

14:54~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: