Friday, 28 October 2011

TOUHOUU! :D After spending 5 minutes trying to figure out what to do, it grew on me almost immediately. The colours are all pretty~ :D

Then there was a story. A story that is apparently the most infamous story on fanfiction.net.

My Immortal (Originally by Tara Gilesbie)

Seriously. It took me so long trying to get past the first chapter and now that I'm up to chapter 4, I'm laughing like hell.

DD is a pain. :\

15:44~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: