Monday, 17 October 2011

Sliding down staircases is fun. Getting back up isn't so fun at all...

Nothing particularly interesting happened today. There were these two asians outside Kmart and they were talking about something along the lines of K-pop singers and plastic surgery.

Other than that, kinda studied for French, had my mum underestimate the amount of Chinese I could speak, went shopping, painted... something... got spammed on hotmail -cough-Michigan and Krystal-cough-, and yeah.

Oh! I finally satisfied my unconditional craving for tempura udon and takoyaki. The restaurant's service was horrible kinda bad but the food was nice. :D

Also, photos make me look retarded than usual. Add a retarded looking photo, the family and formal wear, BAM! Eye scarring. Now there's like... a picture in my mum's study... sporting that eye-scarring photo. And she thinks it looks nice. =_=

Now, back to French/Jap. Seriously, someone should invent a language that is a mix of the two...

Adieu/Jya~ (:

12:05~

welcome.

about me.
15, student. Random facts: I have too many nicknames to count, I go hyper around friends, I have been told I have a creepy pedo face, I collect quotes, I have one poster and a wall scroll on my bedroom wall, I love the cold, I hate the heat, I admit to being wrong minded, I can go on about this forever.

affiliates.

Anna
Anne
Binna
Erin
Florence
Jessica
Julie
Kim
Liz
Michigan
O'chibi
Rachelle
Simone


back in time.

  • October 2011
  • November 2011
  • December 2011
  • January 2012



  • credits.

    designer-Chronicles
    imageeditoradobephotoshopCS
    brushes Miss M|VBRUSH|moargh
    inspirationIA-10. LOST IN BEAUTY





    say hi. (: